The 6th best day of the week is upon us. For those new to the fold, it goes like this:
- You say “Sunday”, we say “Pre-Monday”, and it clocks in at #5
- You say “Monday”, we do, too. It’s ranked #-8M + a stick in the eye and diarrhea
- You say “Tuesday”, we say “Not Monday”, and it’s #6
- You say “Wednesday”, we say “Little Friday Eve”. It’s #4
- You say “Thursday”, we know it as “Little Friday”, the #3 day of the week.
- You say “Friday”, we call him “Big Friday Proper”, weighing in at #2
- You say “Saturday” with no irony, when we all know it’s “Nap Day” for #1
Write it down so you don’t forget. And, here’s a mnemonic device (spelled that correctly on the first try, thank you) to help you remember everything you need to know about Not Monday.
- Negatively &
The “You” refers to Not Monday, not you. T-minus 24 hours until on the road trip pix start appearing on Instagram. I got snacks. I got podcasts. I got a tiny rental car. I got plans!